Sunday 7 November 2010

Seb's blog - golf update!

If you haven't seen it yet, I'd definitely recommend checking out my friend Seb's blog. His latest entry is about golfing with his colleagues, and it's great stuff. Snip...
I don’t know how prestigious this course was but it was one of the plushest I’ve ever been to. You arrive and pull up in front of the club house. A valet takes your car and an army of middle aged women in day-glow attire take your clubs and disappear while you go and sign in. It’s at this point I’m informed I’m playing in a match day, so no pressure there! We sign in, I’m taken to the rentals dept for shoe fitting, quick toilet stop (where the ineffable charm of the club is somewhat diluted but the ‘Thomas the Tank Engine music playing in the toilets) and then out the back where a day-glow girl is waiting with our clubs on an electric cart and off we go.
Unsnip! Great stuff Seb! You can find more at http://englishgaijin.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment